Monday, May 6, 2013

Time Keeps on Slipping...


It's been awhile...

My last post was before my oldest's wedding. September was filled with friends, family, laughs and many, many tears of joy. Just a few snapshots of awesome memories being made.

Rehearsal Dinner at Bubba Gump's in Breckenridge
(one of Phil and Sarah's favorite eateries)



                                                                                                                       
Doug, Phil and Me 
My sweet Rob 
Doug and my niece Jeanne  (my lifesaver!)

      

Sarah's Dad, Mom and the Pastor








The Pastor's Wife, Sarah's Grandma and Uncle

And THE WEDDING
Aren't they precious? 





Rob & Vanessa
 Friends and family were pretty precious too!
Doug & Rita
The Walters Family


Steve, Angie, Sarah, Phil, Lisa, Andrew, Jeannie

Bill & Becky
David & LaVon
Phil, Sarah, Mike, Cyndi, Cathy
Jay & Jim


Phil & Sarah with Dave, Carole and Jody


My favorite wedding pics of Phillip and Sarah

A wonderful event and the Lord's Blessing on all who gathered.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT pics! Thanks for sharing :) good to see you back online

    ReplyDelete