Monday, December 28, 2009

Post-Holiday Wind Down

This morning as I prepare to head in to work again, I've been thinking back on the past week (and month) of festive activity. It's been a whirlwind adventure, that's for sure. All the gift-giving, meal preparation and visits came off without a hitch, and I must say, it was one of the best times we, as a family, have had in recent years. I'll be glad to bid 2009 adieu! It was a year of work challenges and family transitions - none devastating, thank the Lord - but certainly filled with those "make you stronger" moments.

As we look forward to our New Year tradition with our friends in Estes Park, I pray that 2010 brings an easing of stress and financial burdon on the country, and that the economy and community confidence rises significantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment