Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HAPPY NOVEMBER!!

Welcome to November! This might be my favorite month, although (with the exception of October) I can find many reasons to like every other month of the year. November is when we get a clean slate to vote in who and what we think will make the country great. It has Veteran's Day to honor those who've protected our liberties. Thanksgiving is for giving thanks (thus the name...) for all we have in our country. Many of us (always me!) get the Friday after Thanksgiving off as an extra perk. And much to my husband's chagrin - November ushers in the
HOLIDAY SEASON!!

Today is also 11-1-11. Isn't that awesome? 11 is my favorite number. I don't know why, it just is. Some binary code throwback I guess.

My name in binary: 
01010010 01101001 01110100 01100001
R          i            t             a

When we learned that Phillip would be born early due to my being toxemic, I was counting on 11-11-86 as his birthdate. I'd been in and out of the hospital through the month of October (there's that October thing again...), and in early November there I was, back in again. Things were looking good for the 11th, until Phil decided to make his own entrance...as any who know him can attest he does so well. So he will now and forever have the birthday of 11-10. Still binary!

So with that, I bid you a happy November. Make this month your best ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment