Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Ah...it has come and gone...my favorite holiday of the year. Another wonderful Thanksgiving with family, enjoying the beautiful fall day, the food, and of course the Macy's Parade. The list of what I'm thankful for is as long as my life.
  • Being born into my loving family
  • Being in the military and traveling the world for a time
  • Finding Doug and being given the gift of our two wonderful sons
  • Being guided by God's Grace my whole life
Facebook friends have posted daily what they are thankful for, and that is a very giving gesture for an otherwise "all about me" social network. (Blogging is also "all about me" ) It's good for people to think about how their lives are better because of another person or situation.  And even though you may not always feel you make a difference, someone out there is thankful for you or for something you have done. For we are not alone on this planet, we are interconnected. What a great thought to carry forth into the holiday season. May God bless you today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment